April 1, 2009

Cherishing the Moments...

Definitely cherishing the moments.... definitely!

Its been awhile since I've been out with my Girlfriends. Jenniponi picked me up today for our picnic lunch date. She packed such a healthy and yummy lunch with tons of snacks for me! We decided to have our picnic at Redondo Beach. It was nice and peaceful and so perfect (a little cold, but still perfect... almost). Wanna see what she packed for me???


-YUMMY Shrimp, Spinach, Peppers, Peas, Cucumbers, Carrots, Feta Cheese, Almonds, Cranberry Raisins Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette (sooooooooooooooooooooooo good)
-Strawberry Yogurt
-REAL and FRESH strawberries (not frozen... yay!)
-Wheat Thins (14 pieces... LMAO!)
-Apple (forgot to eat it... whoops!)
-String Cheese (how the heck did they get both cheeses in one? HAHA)

She insisted on packing our picnic lunch! It was fantabulous! Well, we only had the salad and yogurt for lunch, but she made sure that we snacked throughout the day every hour or two hours. It was hard work constantly eating, but she's right... I wasn't STARVING later. Thanks Jenniponi! Our picnic was so romantic... reminded me of our good ol' days. LOL!

Went to Starbucks (of course) and as I was paying for our coffee, Jenn got so excited and goes, "oooooooooh shoot... they got a banana, cuhz!!!"... in her ghetto ass tone and even bent over with her hand fisted in front of her mouth and everything. I was like, "WTF, Jenn!!!" She said that she got it from her ghetto students... it really rubbed off, as you can see. The cashier was pretty amused too and I couldn't stop laughing about it for about an hour. We ran into our old high school friend Noah afterwards and we tried to tell him, but he didn't think it was that funny. Its just something that you just gotta be there for to fully get the picture. HAHA!

We went to Alfred Angelo hoping to find my wedding dress. BLAH... unsuccessful. We visited a few other bridal shops and different stores for wedding stuff and surprisingly, we came across THE perfect Bridesmaids' dress... except in a different color. We found out that they have a bigger selection in Bellevue, so off we went! To our wonderful surprise, we found THAT dress in MY color. I seriously almost cried tears of joy!!! Ranny came to meet up with us and I tried to trick her as to which dress was mine, and she called bullshit on me. LOL! Then I tried to convince her that this other dress was THE one, and she said, "thats Jenn's dress!". The funny thing is... Jenn and I were joking about that dress being her dress ALL day (it was pretty hideous). Then she looked around and I told her to pick the dress that she thought I had picked out and she picked it up right away! She's amazing and knows Jenn and I both way too well. The girls loooooooooooooooooooooooved the dress and there was no way in hell we were passing it up. We picked them up for Mary and Vany too... and there is no way that they can NOT like the dress. Its perfect! Thank goodness its not a cookie cutter typical Bridesmaids' dress... thank goodness!

Went to go have SUSHI at Muckleshoot (sooooooooooo good) and Mary met up with us. (YAY!!) We stayed there for literally 3... almost four hours! We had a LOT of catching up to do. Good times indeed. Its been decided that I'll be running a half marathon in June. OMG... I'm so nervous! Also STOKED about Cancun!!!! Its going to be CRAZY and I really can't wait! Also had a run down of my wedding with them. Oh man... they're in for a ride! LOL!

Still couldn't get enough of each other, so we somehow, someway, spent nearly $50 at a candy store (right after we sat there discussing methods to lose weight for Cancun... haha).

Then... went to go see a movie and I just got home. I feel so bad because I came home and found out that my Dad fell in the bathroom upstairs. I panicked and was terrified. :( My Mom had called, but my phone died. He's okay... but it still worries me and makes me even more paranoid to leave the house. Apparently, he was bending over to grab something and just kept falling and tumbling. I now feel guilty for having (or did have) a great day. :( *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment