April 16, 2009

Homecoming Dress

Last night, after going through my closet, I found my old Homecoming (2002) dress! I wish I had a full picture of it scanned, but all I can find now is this picture that cut off 98% of it.


With my cutie patootie date Brian (Can't go wrong with Brian Hong) who is four years younger than me (LOL!)
Don't ask me why I wore that choker because I still don't know. WTF

Anyways... I know I haven't lost any weight lately (only gained), but surprisingly, I still fit into that dress! Maybe I just wore it really loosely at the time? I'm not sure. Anyway... I think I'm going to find a way to change it up a little to wear again. I don't want to get rid of the train though because I think its GORGEOUS (the train on the dress).

My point is... I love going through my closet for old things. Just wish I can actually fit into them the same way. Boo!

One more month and a few days until I get to go see my Baby! Ahhh... I can't wait for Disneyworld! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment