April 3, 2009

GOSSIP!!!

Conversation with my 4 year old niece last night....

Rachanny: Do you know Mimi, Emily, and Brian?
Auntie: YES
Rachanny: I know a secret, but I can't tell anyone.
Auntie: Thats okay, honey. You don't have to tell me.
Rachanny: Okay I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone, okay?
Auntie: Are you sure? Its a secret you're not supposed to tell...
Rachanny: Emily has to marry all the boys at her school... but don't tell anyone. Its a secret.
Auntie: * stare at Rachanny in silence *
Rachanny: Okay, you can tell your friends, but tell them not to tell anyone.



LMAO.... wtf? She is soooooooooooooo funny and I just didn't know what to say to her afterwards. Oh my! She asked me if she can read my book (that I had in my purse), and I said NO because its an adult book (lol). Then she went and pulled out some chapter book she had borrowed from the library and started reading it to me! Dude... she can read better than I can! LOL!

But yeah... thats the gossip for today. Don't tell anyone, okay? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment