April 6, 2009

There's Something About MARY...

Oh Man... she (Mary) works my ass. I do need the extra kick and punch though. Good times this morning. If I had a trainer like her for the past 6 years of my life, do you know how bomb diggity I would be? LOL!

Its been BEAUTIFUL out and looking forward to more beautiful days like this. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and this end is closer than I'd like. Ahhhh! Boooooo!

I think I'm gonna get a haircut today. Contemplating dying my hair, but I just can't part with the black hair though. PLUS... I'm too much of a lazy ass to maintain. Oh well. We'll see how my mood goes today. I can't cut it too short, but maybe I'll go short pixy hair again after the wedding(s)? Sam might kill me, but oh well! *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment