April 8, 2009

PUMPED!!

I'm pumped and ready to kick everything back into gear... and I mean EVERYTHING!

Maybe its the little hint of sunshine that we've been having thats been putting me in a better mood? I don't know... but whatever it is, I'm high off from it.

I have LOTS to do and MANY things that I NEED to work on. I'm setting goals and this time around, I'm making sure that I meet them.

Running is making me feel rejuvenated and maybe thats another factor to my newly brighter mood. What sucks is that the day of the marathon is the same day as Mac & Sivhui's wedding... but I will definitely still train with the girls. Who knows? Maybe they can all come down and run something with me in California after the summer or I can come back to them? Hehe! I'm ready for a new lifestyle and changes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment