December 26, 2009

Hope... my new obsession!

I've always loved philosophy's line... especially with their cute packaging that was simple, yet catchy and different and interesting. I always felt like their product was too expensive (though I have spent more on other stuff, unfortunately), so I never really gave it a shot except for gift sets I would get from people or small gift sets that I would get for myself.

After trying a small sample of this, I was in love:

philosophy at ShopStyle


I just HAD to go back and get some more because it was something that really worked for my dry skin that seemed to be more of a problem in cold weather (as it is for most). Its the only thing that really keeps my nose area hydrated all day long without making my face feel sticky, heavy, or icky. I love this thing!! I admit... the smell isn't very pleasant, but you get kind of used to it and its not that bad after awhile considering the miracles that its doing for my skin, bring on a skunk and I'd be okay with it! (Okay not really)

Its a moisturizer that hydrates, exfoliates, and protects... what more can you ask for? LOVE it!

If you haven't already, give it a try and let me know what you think because personally, I love it! Sure, its a bit more expensive than the moisturizers that I can afford, but it really is an investment if I only have to use a quarter as much prodct as I would my usuals. And to find something that actually works? Priceless!!

Have you tried it? Use it? Love it? Hate it? What do you think! Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment