December 16, 2009

Losing track of time...

I can't believe that there are still days when I don't realize what time it is because I am so hooked on doing something. My Sister pointed out to me that I have an addictive personality... not a personality that people get addicted to, but more so a personality that gets addicted to everything and anything. Good thing I don't smoke, right?

The habits that I have tried to form before... ehhh... could have been better. Now, I am going to cut myself some slack and give an extra couple weeks and say that I am determined to make them my new years' resolution. My new years' resolution is to keep my resolutions. Does that make sense?

I know I've been slacking off with the posts lately, but not like they are ever really read anyway, but I will definitely post more when I have more time.

By the way... I am addicted to Sam's phone. I love my BB, but I love his Android more. Sad, huh? I should have waited. Oh well!

9 more days until Christmas... and I am so not ready.

Mom called and told me that a relative by marriage recently passed away. Took me by surprise because she's so young and healthy and you'd never expect her to get a sudden illness like this. May her soul rest in peace and may comfort be with her young children that are deeply missing her at the moment.

That is another reason for the title of my blog... just cherish the moment. Cherish those you love and care about and cherish every moment that you have breathing and enjoy your life as much as you can while you can. We don't know what is waiting for us around the corner or where our fate leads us. Therefore, cherish the moment.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment