December 26, 2009

Old Indulgences

After a day full of eating food coma prone foods, I can't seem to fall asleep and found myself browsing the web. Okay I admit, I was somewhat shopping online on my favorite website, and also just looking at pictures from my birthday. Stole some pictures from Jenn's FB, (thanks honey) and as I was saving this picture:


I noticed that I was wearing something that I've had for years and seems to still be on the market. Its one of my old, wreckless indulgences that I soon after regret making the purchase of but later learned how to appreciate it more and more. Its my Mike & Chris lambskin leather jacket!

And yes, Jenn sort of raided my closet, but as you can see, all my clothes are just way too big for her. That skinny mini!

Anyway, although I've had this jacket for years, I still love it and wear it often. Someone once asked to buy it from me for half the price (which was quite a bit), but I just couldn't part with it.

Curious? Its here... just that mine is in a dark brown rather than the black that is shown here:

Mike & Chris at ShopStyle


I would never even pay 1/10th the price of that jacket on a jacket nowadays... not even close. I'm a lot smarter and poorer than that now. Anyway, I am considering selling it, but I doubt anyone would still be interested although stars like Megan Fox and Miley Cyrus, and so many more are all rockin' the Mike & Chris now... but I don't know if I could ever part with it. If anyone is interested, let me know. Its a size small, but for some reason, it feels bigger than that.

Oh man, I don't know if I could even part with it anyway. Forget about this post... screw it!! :( I don't part with objects that I love very easily. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment