December 29, 2009

New Years' Resolution #1

Two more days until the new year and I have yet to come up with any real New Years' Resolutions. I told myself that I wasn't going to make any this year because I never follow through with them and disappoint myself every year. BUT... you have to have a resolution, even if you don't stick to it (unintentionally, of course)... its exciting to have a goal... even just for a day! LOL

I'll have more, but my first one will be...

1. Be nicer to the Husband

Okay I admit... I am a mean girl. I don't know how he does it but I know that if I was my own Husband, I wouldn't be able to handle me. I love him... therefore, I should be nicer, right? I'll try not to be so stubborn and try to be a little bit more patient.

There... I said it! And now, I have to really stick to it! Ahhhh...

MORE to come later! Got some things to work on today. Ciao!


To more good times like these in 2010!!




No comments:

Post a Comment