December 23, 2009

Mmmm... hmmm!

So I am sitting here contemplating what I should do next. And no, I am not referring to any projects that I may be working on or any deadlines that I need to hit. I'm talking about how i should react to someone during a certain situation.

Don't you hate it when you try to be nice and considerate of someone but they totally take advantage of it and are anything but considerate of your time and feelings. Makes you just want to grab them by the throat and twist it counter clockwise until the twisted flesh that holds the body and the head together is no thicker than a red vine licorice. I know that I sound pretty psycho right now and its sort of scary, but I'm glad that you are now somewhat acquainted to Cruella ThyVil!! :)

I'm trying to calm myself down with a nice glass of moscato and I think that I am enjoying it too much. My body is getting hot and my cheeks are burning up... but that could probably be from the blasting heater that I am too lazy to get up and turn down. HAHA!

As strange and ironic as this may seem, but I am really enjoying this. Wuahhahahaha... thats my evil laugh! Get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment