December 21, 2009

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!

Did I ever mention that I made up a dance that goes with practically EVERY Christmas song? Seriously! I tweeted about it awhile back, but don't remember elaborating on it here. Well, its just a really simple and silly move that you just do in different paces depending on the beat and rhythm of the song. Sam is my witness that it goes with every Christmas song... and he is still trying to find one that it doesn't go with. I doubt he will find anything to prove me wrong with because... I am never wrong. If you are going on a drive and if you are ever bored or just want to see people's reaction, I suggest doing this dance to every car that passes you. Better yet, wait until you get to an intersection and then start doing it towards the people sitting and waiting adjacent from you and facing you. Or you can just do it if you really want to embarrass the driver. In this case, Sam is the lucky guy! :D

Sam already gave me my early Christmas present! How wonderful is he? Thanks sweetheart! He really is the best! He could have easily gotten me a purse, a pair of shoes, a pair of earrings, a jacket... oh wait... he already got me all those things regardless for no particular reason or occasion. (Oops!) This is far more thoughtful and useful for me... and I am forever grateful! Love that man with all my heart... *sigh*.

Procrastination is a... not a good thing. Christmas cards shall acquaint themselves with the mailbox and mailmen (or women) today! I love getting cards and was never really good at being a card sender, but I am determined to change that soon. We're all so caught up with technology and so dependent on it that it is always a pleasant surprise to get a thoughtful card in the mail (by that, I don't mean email) every now and then. I am inspired by my friend Judy from San Francisco. She never fails to put a smile on my face with her sweet and personal cards that obviously take a lot of time, effort, and thoughts. She's the sweetest... I miss her! Maybe one of these days, we'd pay her and Mike a visit? I hope that time comes soon!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great hustle and bustle before Christmas type of day today, tomorrow, and the day after that! Then, I hope everyone enjoys their holidays with the ones that they love. Though the ones that I love most are so far away, they are always closest to my heart and I know that I am to theirs. No doubt about it! I love my Family... I really do.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment