February 23, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic...

I FINALLY saw Confessions of a Shopaholic this past weekend. Really cute movie and such an inspiration to shop... but I must say that I loved the book even more. Sophie Kinsella is a great writer and she really made me laugh throughout the book and it was hard for me to put it down. Sending my copy down to my niece... I know she'll love it and hopefully she wouldn't make the same credit card mistakes most of us have. LOL!

Sister offered to buy me a pair of new Asics... and surprisingly, I declined. I just don't think I've put enough use into this pair yet and I've still got a few other running shoes that I should put to use before getting anything new.

After seeing the movie, I am inspired to rearrange my closet. I have a hard time keeping my closet neat because I am as indecisive with my clothes as I am with anything. Oh... and I'm also lazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment