February 26, 2009

Oh Cancun...

MTV might have some good news for us... * crossing our fingers *!! HAHAHA...!!

I am soooooo looking forward to Cancun! This trip is much needed and I KNOW that it will be a memorable trip that we were going to talk about for years to come. Like our Vegas trip in 2006? Yeah... we still talk about that trip to this day! So far, the definite head count is at NINE...! Thats perfect!! Though I wouldn't mind more people coming, but I am completely pleased with the nine of us confirmed. I just KNOW that we are going to have fun fun fun in the sun! Gotta admit... more people travelling together can easily become a problem AND headache. Don't get me wrong... I would love for anyone else to come, but I am not going to twist any arms. This trip isn't just my Bachelorette party... its going to be a vacation for all of us and I have requested that we only consider one night as my Bachelorette party... nothing more!

Gotta work on that bikini body... I know! Ahhh... I look forward to getting a tan. Much needed!

2 comments:

  1. Everybody need a weekend in Cancun!
    How can enjoy a weekend in Cancun? is so many things to do!

    Cancun tours

    check this link
    this city life is killing me I was in 2006 at Cancun and that was the best week ever!

    ReplyDelete