February 11, 2009

Last Hoorah!

Last get together tonight before we leave. So sad. I know its not the end of the world, but its still sad. Glad that the party peoples all said that they'll be joining us. Sivhui text me last night and almost made Sam and I cried... then she cried herself! What the heck! *sigh*

Sam's Mommy and I have been playing makeup and I think that she's getting hooked onto something. LOL... oops! I have a tendency of hooking people onto a product or two. Oops, oops, oops!

I can hang out with Sam's parents for HOURS!! They tell me that they love having me around and that they can't wait until I move down already! I'm so glad that I'm getting along great with my in laws... yay! I can't imagine how it would be if they didn't like me. Well... they say that what's important is that I know how to love and respect them just as they are my own and that I am respectful... not rude and leave my mess around for them to pick up after. If that was the case, my parents would KILL me before my in laws even have a chance to dislike me. BLAH. I'm going to miss being around here and hanging out with his Mom all day. At the same time, I'm glad to be going back home and going back to my parents that I miss so so so so much. Its hard... I don't know how I'm going to be living here for that long without seeing them. :( I'm a Baby. I've cried when I hadn't seen my parents for a week when I was living on my own. I find that now, my relationship with my parents couldn't be better. My Mom is really starting to become neck and neck with Sam fighting for my BFF spot. HAHA!

Okay... time to clean up and pack up. Sam gets off work early today so its our last "date" before we don't see each other for another three and a half months. And yes... he brings me out on dates. Yesterday, he brought me on a really sweet date and I looooooove days like that. :D

I know he doesn't EVER read this damn thing, but I'm gonna miss you Baby! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment