February 25, 2009

Lithium Laced?

I had a dream that I was yelling at some random kids eating some lithium laced chicken nuggets in front of my house. WTF? Chicken nuggets of all things. Maybe because I fell asleep to the Sex and the City episode where Carrie ran into a lady who laced her ice cream with lithium? Probably! But dude... how scary. Kids lacing their chicken nuggets. I can never look at a chicken nugget the same way again... before I eat it, of course.

Ranns will be in Cambodia soon and I hope she has internet access ASAP so that she can get in contact with Rami. She wants to network out there and I figure that Rami would be a great person to talk to and meet. I'm so excited and envious of Ranny... ahhh! Thats my girl!!!

Sam just called me! YAYYYY! I don't get to talk to him everyday, so I was really happy to hear from him! Ahhhh... my sweetheart! I miss him so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment