February 5, 2009

:D

Last night after bringing me to Yogurtland (yummm!), Sam and I went shopping for some things that he needs to bring with him to training. Afterwards, we SOMEHOW ended up at the mall. He asked if he can dress me and I told him that if he's buying it, then I'm wearing it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with his choice (and purchases) of some sexy red heels, and two tops. I wonder if he's going to give me the same offer today since we were only there for less than an hour before it closed. *crosses fingers*

Yesterday, Mommy called me and asked to speak to Sam's Mom to ask how much of a pain I've been since my stay. Dude... they were on the phone for almost two hours straight. My phone nearly died and I even missed Sam's calls and texts to pick him up! HAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment