January 22, 2009

California Bound!!

Its official and the ticket is bought -- I'm going to California!!!

Seven more days... can't wait to finally see my Baby!

*sigh*

Yesterday was Somara's first birthday and I think I had a little bit too much cake. She's so cute though. She wouldn't blow out the candle and after I had her brother and sister help, then she'd try to blow it out after it was already blown. Haha!

It is freezing over here and this fog is SO ridiculous!

Oh -- forgot to mention that the night before, our friend Unie got a bit lost on the way home and I spent almost all of yesterday worrying about her. Well, we found her and oh my... we're going to be talking about this one for years to come! I was panicking all over facebook! HAHA... !

Though there are many things going on tonight, I think I'm going to have to pass. You'll probably see me blogging all day and possibly all night.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, tickets to Cali are SO FREAKIN' CHEAP. I almost want to send my mom down because I know how bad she's been wanting to go back. Too bad my vacation time is almost all accounted for this year and don't think I could take her myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... its crazy cheap so take full advantage of it! Even just for the weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete