January 23, 2009

Uh Oh...

Tell me WHY I just had a dream that Sam was going to abandon me when I'm in California? WTF... thats scary! Not really ABANDON abandon, but he just never wanted to come out and play. Could he have been cheating on me in my dream?!?! LOL!

Seriously though, I always have dreams of him screwing me over in so many different ways... not even funny. I'd get so pisst in my dream that I'd bring it out in real life. "Why did you ____________ in my dreams?" I would ask him. Sometimes, it would get more serious than it should... all because of my stupid ass dreams! I know... I'm psycho, I tell you. I do NOT know how he puts up with it, but he does!

Note to ANONYMOUS who left a comment on my Long Beach post: Seriously, dude... whats your problem? I know you're the same person who kept leaving me a few comments on some of my LJ posts. Whats your issue? Are you Sam's other girlfriend or something? (HAHA... totally joking) I mean really... who the heck would still be up to leave me comments at 3am? (Or maybe 6am eastern time... or wait... maybe it can be any time since I have NO CLUE where you are) But really though... why don't you just befriend me and we can chit chat? I love talking to people... so lets just do the damn thing! :D You know you love me! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I always have the same dreams about my bf too! lol. And I would wake up and be really mad and yell at him for making me mad in my dreams. Too funny..we have lots in common when it comes to men. =)

    ReplyDelete