January 27, 2009

SNOW!

It snowed last night/this morning! I didn't even know it, but no wonder it was so freakin' cold. Well, it better clear up by Thursday and the airport runways better be okay. Hmph!

The girls are having a slumber party at Melaine's this weekend. I'm sad that I'm missing out because its something that we've been talking about for awhile now. :(

Mary finally joined Facebook... finally! I just KNOW that she's gonna get so addicted. Very much looking forward to that.

Oh... Sam told me about a wife being murdered over her Facebook status. I didn't believe him at first because I thought he was just trying to scare me. But then I googled it and its true! Crazy people!

We're going to do something for Superbowl Sunday. I am not sure what, but I'm really excited and can't wait! (For the food, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment