January 14, 2009

RANDOM survey -- got off MySpace! LOL

1. Do you like chinese food?
Not my favorite, but I'll eat it!

2. How big is your bed?
Queen... made for a QUEEN!

3. Is your room clean?
Psssh... I WISH!!

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Laptop -- I'd much rather have a desktop sometimes! :(

5. Favorite comedian?
Do my FRIENDS count?

6. Do you smoke?
Ewww. NO!

7. Does anyone like you?
WHO doesn't like me? LOL jk!

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Her last name (can't you tell I'm hungry?)

10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
Without! I get to really enjoy my 600 thread count cotton sateen or Egyption cotton sheets! LMAO!

11. Who sleeps with you every night?
My Care Bear (Sunshine)

12. Do long distance relationships work?
DUH!

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
OMG... don't even remind me! At least 5 times in this life time!

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
Swedish pancakes, please!

15. Do you like coffee?
LOVE it!

16. How do you like your eggs?
Over Easy! (we're still talkin' about food? OMG)

17. Do you believe in astrology?
Sometimes!

18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My MOM! LOL... she calls me every hour, it seems!

19. Last person on your missed call list?
Miss Jennifer Weeks -- sorry honey! I'll call you back soon!

20. What was the last text message you received?
"Haha almost forgot! I'll tell D!"

21. McDonalds or Burger King?
McDonalds!

22. Number of pillows?
6!

23. Last thing you ate?
Hot Cheetos last night! SO GOOD!

24. Last thing you bought?
Venti Quad NonFat Caramel Mocchiato STIRRED!

25. What are you hearing right now?
Sound of my heater!

26. Pick a lyric?
What do you mean, "pick a lyric"? I don't get it!

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Strawberry!

28. Can you play pool?
I try... you wouldn't want to see me in action though. If you do, stay clear!

29. Do you know how to swim?
LMAO... with fins, yes! Without fins, no!

30. Favorite ice cream?
Changes all the time, but right now, Pistachio Nut! OMG still talkin' about food?

31. Do you like maps?
YES... they are FUN!

32. Tell me a random fact:
40% of McDonalds' sales come from Happy Meals!

33. Ever had a hard on at work?
I don't have a penis... so no.

34. Ever attend a theme party?
ALL THE TIME!! Haha... they're the best!

35. Ever do a keg stand?
Nope.

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
I woke up on my bathroom floor once... does that count?

37. What is your favorite season?
Summer Summer Summertime!

38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
I don't remember. LOL

39. Pick a movie quote:
"Behind every great love, is a great story"

40. Favorite quote:
"When you're struggling with something, look around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something. And to them, its just as hard as what you're going through".

41. What is your favorite hangout?
On a friend's couch!

42. Best friend's name?
Besides Sam? Jennifer and Ranny

43. How long have you known them?
TEN years!

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Couple minutes ago!

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
5:45am to turn off my alarm! LOL

46. Wake up next to anyone?
I WISH!

47. Best thing about winter?
Cute sweaters!

48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
Pink, Yellow, Green

49. How old are you?
You mean how YOUNG am I? 24!

50. What month is your birthday in?
December

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
I didn't know that they were real until recently! LOL...

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?)
Don't Have One!

53. What are you doing this weekend?
Hanging out with the FAM! (Sister coming into town... yay!)

54. Who will take this survey?
Nobody. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment