January 26, 2009

Excited!!

I'm so excited to finally see my Baby in three days! Can you believe it? THREE days!! YAY!!! Last night, he was doing my laundry! LOL well he was just washing the sh*t load of clothes that I left there at his place. So cute because I've never had anyone do my laundry for me, so this was special and kind of a big deal! Hehehe... I told him not to, but he did it anyway. My sweetheart!

His Mom told me not to pack so much stuff this time because she wants to send back some things with me. LOL! I think she might get frustrated with me because I always end up shopping and having no room left in my luggages for anything important.

Been talking about the other reception in California. Looks like its gonna happen! Man... its just going to be a busy ass summer and I don't know if there are any weekends still available! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment